Friday, July 25, 2008

Maintenance (or, things change from year to year)

OK, after hearing about a few inconsistencies on the boot camp website based on some comments from the members, I decided to take a look and I was HORRIFIED by what I saw.

So I fixed a few things, removed, I hope, the inconsistencies, updated things such as schedule and format, and now feel as if I'm quite ready . . . for boot camp 2009.

As for 2008, I hope everyone is ready, with workbooks printed, 3-hole punched, and placed in a notebook, ready for the handouts I'll give them during the week, including, but not limited to, a DAILY SCHEDULE of where to start the day, etc.

Still have two days to refine the masterclass matrix. Watch this space for details and see you all on Sunday night at 6:30 PM in Otto Miller Hall Rooms 118 and 119.

No comments: