Here, at last, is the 2010 Boot Camp repertoire list.
From the solo list, we want you to choose two pieces by two different composers. It can be the whole piece or just one movement. You will also prepare one piece of your own choice, for a total of 3 composers.
From the duets, choose one depending on your level.
From the unaccompanied, please choose one.
For the players who are new to Baroque flute, solos, duets, and unaccompanied pieces will be in the workshop workbook.
All of these pieces will be available as PDFs. Location TBA.
Solo with Continuo--
• Ana Bon: Sonata III in Bb Major (Op I)
• CPE Bach: Sonata in D Major
• Blavet: Sonata in A, Op. III, No. 4*
• Blavet: Sonate, La Vibray, Op. II, No. 2*
• Caix d'Hervelois: 3me Suite*+
• Couperin: Le Rossignol-en-Amour
• Couperin: Premier Concert from Concerts Royaux
• Handel: Sonata in G Major
• Hotteterre: 1me, 2me, or 3me Suite, Book I*+
• Kirnberger: Sonata in F Major*
• Kleinknecht: Sonata II, 1748
• Leclair: Sonata in e, Op. IV, No. 2*
• Monteclair: Concert II or Concert IV*+
• Müthel: Sonata in D
• Tartini: Sonata in A, from Giedde Collection* (and modern typeset)
• Telemann: Methodical Sonatas (1st movements only)
• WF Bach: D Major or F Major (Advanced)
• Blavet: Any of the Op. I duets (Entry level-Intermediate)
• JS Bach: Cello Suite III, in C, BWV 1009 (Kim Sato transcription)
• J B de Boismortier: Six Suites, Op. 35
• G Ph Telemann: 12 Fantasies
• J D Braun: Pièces san basse, 1740*
NB: You are free to bring as many other duets or trios as you think you can manage to play during the week during the free time (assuming, of course, that no one's lips fall off before Wednesday).
* = facsimile edition
+ = facsimile edition in French violin clef