Friday, July 2, 2010

Workbook Now Available

OK Folks,

Go to the wiki workspace and download the workbook! Please note that you do NOT have to download the complete scores to the Big Band Pieces, but you do need the individual parts for them.

You also need five (5) tabs for your 3-ring binder (1-1/2" - 2" will hold everything).

IF you are staying in the dorms and this is your FIRST time at the workshop, please contact me directly and I'll send you the contact information for SPU conference services.

I will have a list of neighborhood restaurants available at our first meeting.

And . . . just to get an idea, how many folks are interested in the early dinner/pre-workshop mixer at around 4PM? Transportation to and from SPU will be provided.

Any questions about anything, please call me or send me an email.

Alright. Time to practice.

PS--Did I mention the importance of oiling your flute(s) BEFORE the workshop starts?

No comments: